Sonos Steps Up The Competition With Voice-Controlled Sound System03/12/2018
A Review Of The Best Wireless Sound Bars04/29/2019
The living room or what is also known as the drawing room acts as the focal point when it comes to the interior of a home. It indeed makes a statement regarding you-the homeowner, your family members as well as your perspective about the world. A special sensitivity is required while installing speakers in the living room. Your prime concern should be that the speakers blend perfectly with the architecture and décor. But do not forget the fact that it is your living room that is mostly used for entertaining thus, naturally you will want to offer your guests and invitees with quality sound. Here a smart choice will be to pick up a speaker that offers excellent sound quality and can also blend with the fine furnishings comfortably.
Want to put your speakers to good use? There is something you should consider – series named Cum4K. Mixing together the internal creampie genre of adult entertainment with latest 4K video technology. You complained at the low quality of the videos available online? Forget it – with Cum4K you are about to experience the quality you deserve – all that with the controversial niche of multiple creampies in a single video. Girls are crazy!
Check Out The Top 6 Speakers That You Can Use In Your Living Room
Although the market today is flooded with speakers of different makes and models, but below is the list of the top 6 speakers that will be just perfect for your living room space,
- Bose SoundTouch 30 Series III – This will be an ideal speaker for your living room. It will capture every pin-drop, bass note
and guitar strum from the music playlist. In fact its patented technology has been made for filling any size living room, small or big with robust and deep sound. The best part is it is both wireless and Bluetooth enabled so you can add additional speakers if the need be. These speakers will work well with your home’s Bluetooth enabled device or Wi-Fi network, which means you are capable of streaming audio from just any device.
- Logitech Surround Speakers Z506 – This is quite an affordable choice. It comes with 6 speakers along with a subwoofer. This does not provide any Bluetooth connectivity but has a balanced power of 75 watts, which is sufficient for filling the living room with sound. Along with connecting it to your PC, it also comes with an RCA audio which means you can connect it to your iPods and game consoles easily.
- LG CM4550 Speakers – These speakers will deliver rocking sound without burning a hole in the pocket and amateur audiophiles and sound engineers are in high favor of this. If cost is a factor and sound your priority, then this will be the right choice for you. These speakers will provide crisp sound quality and a rich bass even during maximum volume. The best part is it is Bluetooth enabled. It has a subwoofer and two speakers.
- Sonos Play:1 – This is also a good choice, especially if you are on a budget. It has a chunky design, but does not have much
portability. Simpy download the Sonos app, run it, read the instructions and then play. It neither uses Bluetooth or Airplay but offers different streaming choices such as Prime Music, Google Play Music and Spotify so you will not face any problem. These speakers are simple and easy.
- Yamaha YHT-39OUBL – This will be an excellent choice for a complete home theater audio. It has Bluetooth wireless streaming and comes with 4 surround speakers, a subwoofer of 100 watts and a central channel. These speakers will also provide you with the choice of the Virtual Cinema Front which means you can place all the 4 speakers in the front especially if you have a small living room.
- Acoustic Audio High Definition Series HD 5.1 – This is also a smart choice. Acoustic Audio High Definition Series HD 5.1 comes with 2 in-ceiling speakers that are round in shape and 4 in-wall speakers that are rectangular which will give your living room a minimalist and sleek look. Every part is white in color, but you can paint it into any color so that it blends with the existing interior design.
So which will be your pick?